If you are a job seeker with a disability, injury or health condition, Eworks can provide you with tailored services to help you find and keep a job.
Eworks Employment Solutions has 26 years’ experience in delivering disability employment services across Southern NSW and Northern Victoria. We have a proven track record of treating all of our job seekers fairly, with respect, and in line with the National Standards for Disability Services (NSDS).
Eworks Employment Solutions will:
- Work with you to develop a job plan that is individually tailored to you
- Take into consideration your employment goals and ensure the employment activities chosen are achievable and sustainable
- Help you deal with any issues or barriers to employment
- Identify local employment opportunities, access training, workshops and education courses
- Provide you with access to our skills assessment including; assistance with your resume, advice on how to look for work, marketing you to employers in the local area, and even access to our computer facilities and interpreters
Once you commence employment we will continue to provide you with post placement support in the workplace and ongoing support after 6 months in employment (OGS) to ensure you maintain and grow in your workplace. We have a range of support services that can be tailored to suit your individual circumstances.
We can help educate your employer or co-workers on your disability, and depending on your circumstances may also be able to organise workplace modifications or the purchase of adaptive technology required for you to do your job to the best of your abilities.